Spring 2022 Piano Lesson Registration
Students must be accepted into the studio prior to registering. Email jill<at>montgomerypiano<dot>com for an interview, or join the waitlist. Spring 2022 lessons begin January 10 for the full semester (17 lessons once a week), and are available in person (at 9102 Summer Glen Lane, Dallas, TX), online via zoom, or in person at your home (location must be approved). Additional single lessons are also available. Read the studio policies below, Payment must be received before you can schedule lessons. Please email jill<at>montgomerypiano<dot>com with any questions!
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a piano or a full sized digital piano with weighted keys, a pedal, and dynamic capability.
- Students are expected to provide their own music and assignment books for the lesson each week.
- Lessons are at least once a week on the same day and time.
- Unused sessions EXPIRE at the end of the semester.
- You may reschedule your lesson a minimum of 48 hours in advance using the online scheduling software, or swap times with another student. Swap list available upon request. No shows are charged in full.
- Practicing is REQUIRED, and necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.
Holidays and Important Dates
- January 10 - Lessons begin
- March 14 - 18 - Spring break (no lessons)
- April 15 - 18 - Easter holiday (no lessons)
- April 30 - PIANO RECITAL 6:30 p.m. at Steinway Hall of Dallas
- May 13 - Spring semester ends
Spring 2022 Tuition
Tuition may be paid with Zelle (email@example.com), Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card , or send a check made out to JILL MONTGOMERY to 4524 Emerson Ave. #4, Dallas, TX 75205. Tuition must be paid in advance in order to schedule lessons. Once payment is processed, you will receive confirmation and a code to use to schedule your lessons.
Choose your lesson length below. Sign up for a lesson time during the week of January 10, and this will be your time for the semester.