2023 - 2024 Guitar Lesson Registration
Lessons begin August 21 for the full school year, and are available online via Zoom or in person at 5706 Goodwin Ave., Dallas, TX. Additional single lessons are also available. Read the studio policies below, Payment must be received before you can schedule lessons. Please email jill<at>montgomerypiano<dot>com with any questions!
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must provide their own guitar.
- Students are expected to provide their own music and assignment books for the lesson each week.
- Lessons are at least once a week on the same day and time.
- You may reschedule your lesson a minimum of 48 hours in advance by swapping times with another student. Swap list available upon request. No shows are charged in full.
- Practicing is REQUIRED, and necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.
Holidays and Important Dates
- August 21 - Lessons begin
- September 4 - Labor Day (no lessons)
- November 2 - 9 (no lessons) *these dates may change
- November 21 - 25 - Thanksgiving break (no lessons)
- December 15 - January 7 - Winter break (no lessons)
- January 8 - lessons resume
- March 8 - 15 - Spring break (no lessons)
- April 12 - 15 - (no lessons) *these dates may change
- May 10 - Spring semester ends
2023 - 2024 Tuition
- Tuition is billed by the semester, July 1 and December 1 and may be paid with Zelle (email@example.com), Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), cash, check, or credit card (with a 3.5% service fee).
- Tuition must be paid in advance in order to schedule lessons.
- Once payment is processed, you will receive confirmation and a code to use to schedule your lessons.
Click the button below to choose your lesson length. Sign up for a lesson during the week of August 21, and this will be your lesson time each week.