2022 - 2023 Guitar Lesson Registration
2022 - 2023 guitar lessons are available beginning September 12 for the school year, and are available online via Zoom or in person at 5706 Goodwin Ave., Dallas, TX. Additional single lessons are also available. Read the studio policies below, Payment must be received before you can schedule lessons. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a guitar.
- Students are expected to provide their own music and assignment books for the lesson each week.
- Lessons are at least once a week on the same day and time.
- Unused sessions EXPIRE at the end of the semester.
- You may reschedule your lesson a minimum of 48 hours in advance using the online scheduling software, or swap times with another student. Swap list available upon request. No shows are charged in full.
- Practicing is REQUIRED, and necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.
Holidays and Important Dates
- September 12 - Lessons begin
- November 21 - 25 - Thanksgiving break (no lessons)
- December 16 - January 8 - Christmas break (no lessons)
- January 9 - lessons resume
- January 20 - end of first semester
- January 23 - beginning of second semester
- March 13 - 17 - Spring break (no lessons)
- April 7 - 10 - Easter holiday (no lessons)
- May 12 - Spring semester ends
Tuition is billed by the semester and may be paid with Zelle (email@example.com), Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card , or by check. Tuition must be paid in advance in order to schedule lessons. Once payment is processed, you will receive confirmation and a code to use to schedule your lessons.
Choose your lesson length below. Sign up for a lesson time during the week of September 12, and this will be your time for the semester.