Summer 2020 Guitar Lesson Registration
Summer 2020 lessons are available in packages of 1, 4 or 8, and are all online via Zoom. You may renew as many times as you like. Read the studio policies below, then choose your package of lessons. Payment must be received before you can schedule lessons. Please call with any questions!
May 18 - August 15, 2019
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a guitar.
- Students are expected to use their own music and assignment books each week.
- You may schedule your package of lessons anytime during the summer session.
- Summer lesson schedules are flexible, however 24 notice must be given if a lesson will be missed or you will be charged for the lesson. Lessons must be scheduled between May 18 - August 15.
- Participation in summer lessons DOES NOT guarantee a spot during the school year.
- Practicing is necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.
Summer 2020 Tuition
Tuition may be paid with Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card with a 3.5% service fee, or send a check made out to JILL MONTGOMERY to 4524 Emerson Ave. #4, Dallas, TX 75205. Tuition must be paid in advance in order to schedule lessons.
4 Lesson Package
8 Lesson Package