Guitar Lesson Registration
Summer lessons are available in packages of 1, 4 or 8, in our studio or in your home. You may renew as may times as you like.
Summer 2019 Tuition
May 20 - August 16, 2019
At your home:
At your home:
Tuition may be paid with Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card above with a 3.4% service fee, or send a check made out to JILL MONTGOMERY to 4524 Emerson Ave. #4, Dallas, TX 75205. Tuition is due by the first lesson.
Guitar lessons are available in two locations, our studio at 4524 Emerson Ave. in University Park, and the BrandNewNoise studio at 5706 Goodwin Ave. in Lakewood, just off Greenville Ave.
Holidays and Important Dates
- May 20 First day of lessons
- May 27 Memorial Day – no lessons
- June 3 - 7 No lessons
- July 3 - 5 July 4th holiday – no lessons
- August 16 Last day of summer lessons
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a guitar.
- Students are expected to bring their own music and assignment books each week.
- You may schedule your 8 summer lessons anytime during the summer session.
- Summer lesson schedules are flexible, however 24 notice must be given if a lesson will be missed or you will be charged for the lesson. Lessons must be scheduled between May 21 - August 17.
- If the student is late arriving, the lesson will still end at the scheduled time.
- Please pick your child up promptly at the end of their lesson.
- ONLY the child taking the lesson may attend the lesson. Do not drop off extra children.
- Participation in summer lessons DOES NOT guarantee a spot during the school year.
- Practicing is necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.