Piano Lesson Registration
Summer lessons are available in packages of 4 or 8, in our studio or in your home. You may renew as may times as you like.
Summer 2018 Tuition
May 21 - August 17, 2018
At your home:
At your home:
Tuition may be paid with Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card on PayPal with a 3.4% service fee; click your choice to go to the payment site. Or send a check made out to JILL MONTGOMERY to 4524 Emerson Ave. #4, Dallas, TX 75205. Tuition is due by May 21.
Holidays and Important Dates
- May 21 First day of lessons
- May 28 Memorial Day – no lessons
- July 2 - 6 July 4th holiday – no lessons
- August 17 Last day of summer lessons
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a piano.
- Students are expected to bring their own music and assignment books each week.
- You may schedule your 8 summer lessons anytime during the summer session.
- Summer lesson schedules are flexible, however 24 notice must be given if a lesson will be missed or you will be charged for the lesson. Lessons must be scheduled between May 21 - August 17.
- If your child is late arriving, the lesson will still end at the scheduled time.
- Please pick your child up promptly at the end of their lesson.
- ONLY the child taking the lesson may attend the lesson. Do not drop off extra children.
- Participation in summer lessons DOES NOT guarantee a spot during the school year.
- Practicing is necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.