Spring 2021 Guitar Lesson Registration
Spring 2021 lessons are available beginning January 4 for the full semester (17 lessons), and are available online via Zoom or in person at 5706 Goodwin Ave., Dallas, TX. Additional single lessons are also available. Read the studio policies below, Payment must be received before you can schedule lessons. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a guitar.
- Students are expected to provide their own music and assignment books for the lesson each week.
- Lessons are at least once a week on the same day and time.
- Unused sessions EXPIRE at the end of the semester.
- You may reschedule your lesson a minimum of 48 hours in advance using the online scheduling software, or swap times with another student. Swap list available upon request. No shows are charged in full.
- Practicing is REQUIRED, and necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.
Holidays and Important Dates
- January 4 - Lessons begin
- March 15 - 19 - Spring break (no lessons)
- April 2 - 5 - Easter holiday (no lessons)
- TBA - (no lessons)*
- May 14 - Spring semester ends
Spring 2021 Tuition
Tuition may be paid with Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card , or send a check made out to JILL MONTGOMERY to 4524 Emerson Ave. #4, Dallas, TX 75205. Tuition must be paid in advance in order to schedule lessons. Once payment is processed, you will receive confirmation and a code to use to schedule your lessons.
- 30 minute lessons - $995
- 45 minute lessons - $1495
- 60 minute lessons - $1995
Choose your lesson length below. Sign up for a lesson time during the week of January 4, and this will be your time for the semester.