Fall 2020 Piano Lesson Registration
Fall 2020 lessons are available for the full semester (15 weeks), and are all online via Zoom. Additional single lessons are available following completion of the semester package for kids, and are available all semester for adults. Read the studio policies below, Payment must be received before you can schedule lessons. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
August 17 - December 15, 2020
- Students must be at least 6 years old.
- Students must have a piano or a full sized digital piano with weighted keys, a pedal, and dynamic capability.
- Students are expected to provide their own music and assignment books for the lesson each week.
- You may schedule your package of lessons anytime during the fall session, preferably at least once a week at the same day and time.
- Unused sessions EXPIRE at the end of the semester.
- You may reschedule your lesson a minimum of 48 hours in advance using the online scheduling software. No shows are charged in full.
- Practicing is REQUIRED, and necessary for learning and improvement - 5 days per week for the length of your lesson is our goal.
Holidays and Important Dates
- August 17 - Lessons begin
- September 7 - Labor Day (no lessons)
- September 14 - 18* - Fall Break (no lessons)
- November 23 - 27 - Thanksgiving Break (no lessons)
- December 15 - Fall semester ends
Fall 2020 Tuition
Tuition may be paid with Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Venmo (@jillmontgomerymusic), Square Cash ($JillMontgomery), with a credit card , or send a check made out to JILL MONTGOMERY to 4524 Emerson Ave. #4, Dallas, TX 75205. Tuition must be paid in advance in order to schedule lessons. Once payment is processed, you will receive confirmation and a code to use to schedule your lessons.
- 30 minute lessons - $880
- 45 minute lessons - $1320
- 60 minute lessons - $1760
- Choose weekly lesson length below.
- Next to your desired time, click "recurring."
- Under "times to repeat," enter 17 .
- Click "add recurring times."
- Click "continue."
- Fill out the form.
- Click "complete appointment."